This content is marked as Adult/NSFW content. You can toggle your preferences regarding this content type in your account settings.
Result of like literally 100+ hours of investigating wtf it does not work properly [spoiler]texturing[/spoiler]
Only usable by those who have some IQ and able to click buttons to see what would happen.
Quick guide: basically needed setting for you is red_underline :) After spawning particle hit instance particle system to make able change its values
• cube_width - PARTICLE RESOLUTION [HIGH PERFORMANCE HIT] u can make particles looks like a cube, ir like a blobs. Number depends mostly from cutoff_radius • cutoff_radius - size of the particles • render_radius - is kinda radius from where particles make mesh bridges between (in short works like metaballs)
• emission_time - How much sec it would spawn particles. Also depents from "TIME_SCALE" so if u set particle time scale to 0.5 it would emit particles for 6 sec. • emission_rate - emission per second. Maximum 5000 emitted particles, if u want more just add another particle system. PS u can disable it and add emit noise and set for example emission max to 200 and emission min to -400 to make particles spawn time-to-time
Lifetime Random tab:
• lifetime_minmax - basically how much time particles live.
• output minmax - Particle initial speed. Simply setting to make paticles looks like liquid, but also can be useful in many times.
Position where sphere random:
• Distance minmax - Size of a virtual sphere from which particles being born (for better visual)
• materials\Barbell2\LiquidFX\Cum V2\CumBlobs.vmt $envmaptint "[1 1 1]"
• On some cases when particles have big distance between them (because sfm calculate their location only on frames) theres setting on main properties called "Maximum time step", should be set to 0.001 (other numbers seems do 0 effect) to force SFM process substeps. Has pretty performance hit.
I didnt bother myself to make it suitable for every scene so in most cases u need to tweak it.
On particle setting better to set lifetime and duration for big times (so they not disappear from default 5 sec and not affect emission) and timescale looks best from 0.4 to 0.6.
Theres also things on particle names like plane or velocity. It adds more control points: plane is a virtual "FLOOR" to collide.
Velocity is a particles with CP at which particles would fly. Also as far this CP from emitter - more initial speed particles would have. The power of speed can be adjusted from "Velocity set from control point -> velocity scale" setting.
v1.1 added some THIN particle for those who cant
SFMLab is a free service. However, it costs about $0.03 to deliver you a 1GB file. With over 20TB of traffic every month and growing, SFMLab needs your help. If only 1% of our users each gave us $5 for a single month, we could keep the site running for several years.
|Cum_particles_iQzK5xm.rar||1653||2023-04-24 00:27:48||299.47 KB|